Myanmar Hospitality Professionals Association (MHPA) MHPA
is committed to creating a Strong & Developed Professionals Network of Hospitality & Tourism community
through an exchange of knowledge by promoting, protecting and advocating for the industry.
- MHPA’s professional staff and leadership have years of experience and established relationships within the industry, we will bring those networking opportunities to you – our members.
- MHPA will be the primary advocate for emerging issues impacting the hospitality industry.
- MHPA will be a positive voice at the table alongside key National organizations that have an impact on our industry.
- MHPA will take a leadership role in our ever changing and fluid industry and make sure our members best interests are represented.
- Knowledge is power - MHPA will create, develop and host compelling, informative and critical professional development opportunities for its members on a national, state and regional level.
- We are all in this together - MHPA is diverse in its makeup, our members represent the multi-faceted Hospitality industry and are uniquely positioned to support each other and our industry.
- MHPA will leverage our collective experience and relationships to provide our members with access and opportunities to enhance their businesses through progressive business practices.
- MHPA is a member driven, non-profit organization with an elected board of Executive Committee member and all member are eligible to apply Ex COM.
- MHPA is an organization that will provide its members with a key partner who will work with them in areas in which they may not have the time or the relationships.